NoCubes Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2/1.7.10
NoCubes Mod is also multiplayer compatible so you’ll be able to share the experience with your friends and adventure in this unique version of Minecraft. Furthermore, the mod has a range of customisable options for the player to bend to their will in order to deliver the right experience for the player.
NoCubes Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 aims to bring a unique twist to Minecraft by taking the traditional blocky-square like formation and replaces it with a much more appetising rounded feel. This is the first mod in Minecraft history to fully transform how the terrain appears by introducing rounded caves, mountains and a smoothed Nether.
How to use:
With the Option GUI you manage No Cubes’ settings. You can open it by pressing “O”. Below are the available options listed:
-No Cubes general: With this option you can toggle whether No Cubes should be enabled or disabled in it’s whole. This option can be useful on servers.
-Auto step (disabled for now): By clicking this you can switch the ability to walk upon hills without jumping.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.