Soartex Fanver Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Credits: Soartex Fanver
The Soartex Fanver resource pack Minecraft is a mature resource, so you do know that it can offer regular updates and a whole bunch of value, so you should totally download it in order to take for a spin. The fact that it offers complete support for the latest version of the game is a major plus, so don’t hesitate and try Soartex Fanver resource pack 1.9 right now, it’s really awesome!
As expected, these come at a 64x resolution which adds a lot of value to the game, so the Soartex Fanver resource pack 1.9 does manage to bring in front a lot of detail. But the cool thing here is that the textures aren’t dull at all, instead they are designed in order to offer ultimate value to the game as a whole, especially for those that play Minecraft often and which want a drop of variety in their regular gameplay mechanics.
How to install Soartex Fanver Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download Resource Pack in ZIP file format and do not Unzip it
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Go to minecraft/resourcepacks where minecraft stores all resource packs. This step depends on your operating system:
- Windows: %AppData%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- Put the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder
- The resource pack is applied after a few seconds.
- Enjoy your new world with this resource pack