Jolicraft Halloween Texture Pack 1.8.1
How to Install Jolicraft Halloween Texture Pack ?
1. Download the jolicraft zip using the download links above.
2. Start Minecraft.
3. Select “Options”, and then select “Resource Packs”.
4. Select “Open Resource Pack Folder”.
5. Minecraft’s Resource pack folder will open. You must drop the jolicraft zip in this folder.
6. Go back to Minecraft. You’ll now see Jolicraft in the Resource pack list. Select it!
7. Be sure to check back often for updates! I add new stuff all the time.
For Advance Players
The texture pack don’t techincally like 16×16 that require patcher very much, but it just can’t stand the unreal blue sucky water of the original 32×32 or 128×128 minecraft no longer. It will actually change the look of the whole pack if this was not done, So don’t forget to download the MCPatcher. Just do like what you always do (“better grass” recomended*) and that’s just it.