Christmas Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
Christmas Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft is heavily inspired by the Festive Mash-Up Pack on Minecraft Console Edition. This resource pack is filled to the brim with many festive-themed blocks. Keep in mind that this is a work-in-progress. Most of the main building blocks have been re-textured except for a lot of the colored glass.
In the spirit of the holiday, this Pack focuses on bringing an atmosphere where you can feel warm and cozy. You can enjoy a chilling, family-friendly time with Christmas running in the background of your Minecraft.
How to install Christmas Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.